Your digital stories are due today – they should be linked (or attached) to your Creativity and Innovation page. You should also include a short description of your story on that page. We’ll watch as many as we have time for in class today.
We’ll continue presentations on Friday. When we get back from Spring Break we are going to start working with SMART Boards. If you’re curious and want to get a head start, check out some of these tutorials:
- Welcome Center/Customizing Floating Tool Bar
- Ink Layer (so you can write on any open page, including websites). Also demonstrates how to go from handwritten text to type font.
- Managing Pages (Creating custom themes and grouping pages)
- The Properties Tab (Changing colors, animating objects, page recording)
- The Lesson Activity Toolkit (interactive games, pull tabs, etc)
- New Tools in Version 10 (toolbar, document camera, magic pen, tables, shapes pen)
- Many other tutorials (optional)